100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup
Free ShippingFREE on Orders $25 and Over (some restrictions apply)
How do I take advantage of FREE Shipping?
- Place at least $25 of Hidden Springs Maple products in your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Ship your items to a single U.S. address.
- Make sure that Free Shipping is selected.
- Complete your order, and enjoy the free shipping!
- Canceling items or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for Free Shipping.
- Applies only to orders of $25 or more at the Hidden Springs Maple Web site.
- Applies to delivery addresses with a U.S. ZIP code only, including Alaska and Hawaii, APO/FPO, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and U.S. “Possessions” and “Affiliates”.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested.
- You will not receive Free Shipping on your order if any eligible items are canceled, bringing the total below $25.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time.
About Hidden Springs Maple Syrup
Hidden Springs Maple syrup comes from small family farms in Vermont.
Maple sugar season comes to Vermont during the early spring of each year. During sugar season we select for our customers only the highest quality maple syrup produced on our farm and on our neighbors' farms. Our maple syrup is all natural, and all locally produced. There are no additives of any kind used during the harvesting of our maple sap or during the boiling of our maple syrup. Our maple syrup is hand-packed for freshness and exceptional flavor.
At our farm we currently package four grades of maple syrup. Our Fancy Grade (light amber) is produced from the first-run maple sap harvested during early March and has a light color and delicate flavor. Our Grade A (medium amber) is our mid-season product which has identical sugar content but a darker color and stronger flavor. Slightly darker still and slightly stronger in flavor is our Grade A Dark Amber. Our Grade B is a late-season product with a stronger flavor that is prized by maple syrup lovers at the table and for cooking.
Maple syrup flowing from the boiling evaporator.
Fancy grade maple syrup packed in quart jars. Syrup packed in quart jars is available at our farm store only.